Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

dc ban while still connected

stvnhthr
stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

I got a 24 hour ban for dcing. I did not dc and as the meter at the bottom left shows I never lost connection. This seems to happen most often when interacting with the killer in game. In the bottom photo as soon as I got picked up it booted me from the game. As you can see my wiggle meter is still at 0 even though I am wiggling like mad. Please remove my ban and figure out what causes the game to kick players randomly during the game. Happens on all maps with all killers. What more info do you need?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777
    edited November 2021

I checked, my ban is still up, any progress? Any ideas why this is happening? I played some on the PTB and there seemed to be no problem with those servers. So we can eliminate my system, my internet, my settings, the PTB, and the tutorial bots-I tested all these for you to help narrow down where the actual problem is.

-So it seems to be not the game build and not the user's fault, so it must be something with the regular servers or a node point. What additional information do you have for me and the others who frequently face this bug?