Who else would like a Carrie chapter in dbd?

Options
gamin_gabe123
gamin_gabe123 Member Posts: 9
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

My idea for carrie was that she can be a killer with her default cosmetic being her blood soaked prom queen outfit. Her power can be telekinesis (duh), the power could make her do basic killer tasks from far away such as damaging gens, destroying pallets etc... another thing I think she can do with her telekinesis is drag the closest survivor a few feet towards her or maybe during a chase carrie can make the survivor float in the air for a few seconds to slow them down, she can probably only use the "make a survivor float power" every like 3 minutes or so or else it would be too overpowered. My idea for her weapon will probably be her using telekinesis to smash a rock into a survivors head. It will still be like any other killer weapon so she won't be able to injure the survivor from too far away cause that would be overpowered. Eh I'm still not to sure about her perks or weapon but if anyone has any good ideas you can comment them! So does anyone like the way I described her and her power, any changes?

Post edited by Rizzo on