Trickster

Mystix
Mystix Member Posts: 77
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I personally think Trickster is way to OP, He should be nerfed, He shouldn't be able to have so many Knives, I already know he is B/C tier but I still think he is way too strong.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Maliken
    Maliken Member Posts: 166

He's trash. He has no 1v4 to speak of and his only ability is to quickly down survivors that aren't around high obstacles.

• Mystix

He does though with his Main Event, He can down multiple survivors

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

yeah, trickster is like huntress in the aspect of short range ranged attacks. if he catches you in a area with little high walls or your just too far way he'll probably down unless he misses a knife by accident.

he is strong i won't admit, but whenever i play him i hate it

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,878

Him being OP isn’t the problem, it’s having an oppressive 1v1 with no map pressure.

• Lliart
    Lliart Member Posts: 200

Main event has the same problem as his standard knives. Said issue being that Trickster is still abysmally slow while throwing, added in with how Main Event is temporary when not activated and with how easy it is to hide behind cover from said knives or run away from said knives during main event. If anything, Main Event needs a buff in order to make it worth using apart from it's VERY niche uses.

• Holkapolka
    Holkapolka Member Posts: 44

Why cant I use his mainevent when I like it, like Oni ,Shape and the Plague? All of this Killers can decide, when they use their power atleast, to a degree.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited November 2021

Oni: Can't ignore pallets/windows even in his power. Has a charge up time for each attack in demon dash, limited movement and camera control, a cooldown after each hit attempt allowing survivors to get away if Oni misses.

Shape: Same thing as Oni. Can't ignore pallets/windows in his power, can't down multiple survivors in the same spot as long as they all run away at the same time, has a swing and cooldown animation for each individual attack allowing survivors to get away if he misses or even if he downs one of them.

Plague: Doesn't get her power just for existing and has to pick it up at a fountain, has a charge up time and cooldown time for each shot combined with rather slow projectile speed often allowing survivors to get around corners and objects to dodge the puke.

Main Event: Forgiving power when used at point blank distance or in the open. Missing a couple knives doesn't really matter as the only non damage phase is the start up animation, can down multiple survivors in the same place due to the pace at which health states get consumed, ignores pallets and windows as you throw over them and any animation lock is an automatic death sentence due to the high projectile speed.

• Mystix

I see all your points guys I really do, I just feel this killer no matter if you are behind cover he can still manage to hit you with addons etc

• Mystix

@Yamaoka Spot on!

• yougotexposed
    yougotexposed Member Posts: 53

Barring certain niche loops on maps where he dominates, his chase isn’t really good…

Mind elaborating more?

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,706

Yeah let’s make a weak killer even weaker.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Yeah, let's nerf a D tier Killer. Very cool

• LeonxJiwoon
    LeonxJiwoon Member Posts: 455
    edited November 2021

I just cant believe this is another trickster is op post its really stupid seriously, so what do we call people like bubba who can instant down with chain saw none stop and can just spam it to wipe an entire match off the plate. Anyone complaining about trickster is just terrible really now, huntress is most likely to clap you easier with a hatchet far better than trickster lol.

Plague oh plz she forces you to not be able to heal killing your atrisum, she no longer suffer movement slow down when readying her disgusting vomit and if you cleanses too much she gets power up and can down anyone fast in 2 hits.

• Holkapolka
    Holkapolka Member Posts: 44

Wait until survivers will encounter more plagues. She is rarley played, despite the buffs. A good plague makes face camping Trickster, look like a walk in a park

• LeonxJiwoon
    LeonxJiwoon Member Posts: 455

Exactly gimmie 10 mil tricksters vs just 1 plague , least I dont gotta worry on a constant no mither and my atrisuim category is screwed, coughing giving my location away, everything even lockers are useless to use to hide.

• KwwB
    KwwB Member Posts: 75

LOL. Main event is so ######### garbage. You have no idea how this killer works.