Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

In the Store preview, Legion's Covert Hoodie has 2 different breathing sounds

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting
  • On Xbox One, I selected Store from the Main Menu of Dead By Daylight and opened the Characters section.
  • I opened the Legion's store page and selected the Body section of cosmetics.
  • I selected their Gameplay Expo body, the Covert Hoodie, and could hear the male Legion breathing normally.
  • I swore that his breathing used to be distorted the last time I previewed this item, so I checked the matching mask piece in the Mask section.
  • Previewing the Atlas Flint Mask did not have any change to their breathing.
  • When I went back to preview the Covert Hoodie, it was now playing the distorted breathing.

I want to have this distorted breathing in-game. Does this mean that I have to buy and equip both the Covert Hoodie and the Atlas Flint Mask in order to hear the distorted breathing?

Is this simply a bug in the Store?

Was this because my current outfit for Legion was (Susie's) Green Fairview HS Hoodie with the female breathing, and previewing the Covert Hoodie had to first change my breathing to male, and then change it to the distorted breathing the second time I previewed it?

Post edited by Nos37 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated