Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is this a Plague's bug or not ?

ling
ling Member Posts: 165
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting

I want to know, Is this a Plague's bug or not ?

Please tell me.

(I saw if there was the same report, but I didn't know well.

I'm sorry if you have the same report in the past.)

https://44.gigafile.nu/0110-c40b6f8e6c7b6f7e2896107b3ef1776b

• Platform : PC (me, and killer)

• Description of the issue : Suddenly I was injured after Plague was vomiting.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) : Sry, I don't know.

• How often does this occur : Only once

Post edited by ling on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

Sorry but I can't see the video on that file - I do suggest youtube for showing videos on this forum, as we won't open links from unknown websites here.

However, to answer your question - yes you can become injured after being hit with the Plagues green vomit. As a survivor you have a kind of "vomit meter" that builds up and once that is full you become injured and suffer the broken status effect (can't be healed whilst under that effect).

Also, if the Killer has Corrupt Purge (the red vomit) and hits you with that vomit, you will immediately lose a health state and can be put into dying state if injured with this vomit.