Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What is the fastest way to get a lot of bloodpoints?

I'm just wondering, what is the theoretical limit of a daily/hourly income in bloodpoints?

For example you can play a perfect match every time and get 32.000 bloodpoints, with 500% bonus given by a five Bloody Party offerings you can even get 192.000 per match (let's round it to 200.000), the match usually takes 20 minutes with time you wait in the lobby so 3 matches for 1 hour will make you richier for 600.000 bp. And you can also do 3 daily rituals during these 3 mathes for 60.000 bp each, giving you an additional 180.000 bp, and again let's round it to 200.000. Also don't forget to do challenges, the best one will give you the same 60.000 bp, so 3 in row during 3 matches would be another 200.000. And all together 1.000.000 bloodpoints for only 1 hour. That's how many bloodpoints you can get if you are playing like a pro with a pro team when everyone wants to farm as many points as they can.

What about a 3 hours race? Sadly, but you can't do the same trick in next 2 hours and repeat that 1.000.000 bp every hour since there is no daily ritual left, so you will only get 800.000 bp giving you in total 2.600.000 bloodpoints if you will play very skillful during these 3 hours. Maybe you are wondering why you need such a huge amount of bloodpoints? Well, you can raise any of your characters from Level 1 straight to the Prestige I, or from Prestige I to the Prestige II, and etc. In only 3 hours. Wow, that's insane. But is there any person on earth who can do this? Yes! Luckily I found him the same day I began to wonder about all of these numbers.

This guy raised all three Prestige grades in just one day! And the last Prestige III-50 in only 3 hours! You need to look after him and maybe give some new special achievement. Someone should invite him to a professional DbD team for championships or tell him how to make a Twitch channel to earn money for such good skills. Seriously.

Answers

• zedalert
    zedalert Member Posts: 24

PS

This guy is so talented he also got all the achievements related to the Nightmare on the Elm street chapter without even having one, wow. I wish I could be so skillful.

• AndresMesser
    AndresMesser Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2021

Developer / administration don't solve the problem with cheaters. Or they don't know how to do it.

Players cheat their achievements, slightly increase their movement speed, remove textures, use a wallhack. Technical support even doesn't get acquainted with the video recordings of game rules violation.

• zedalert
    zedalert Member Posts: 24