Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck in front of basement + Speed Hack Glitch

xKiyuux3
xKiyuux3 Member Posts: 2

I just played a game as Trickster on Thompson House on PC.

I downed a Bill right in front of the basement which was inside the Thompson House itself. But I wasnt able to pick him up, in fact the only thing I was able to do was turning around, couldnt move at all, just spin around. I tried to free myself & after around 15-20 seconds of trying I was able to free myself with the help of M1ing the air. Right away I noticed that my game felt pretty laggy all of a sudden & I was really fast, as if I was speed hacking (which I was obviously not). I was so fast I was able to catch up to a Nea while throwing knives & I think I also lost collision & went nearly through her. Nothing I tried made me go back to normal, so I just left the match because I dont wanna play an unfair match (& be accused of cheating which I obviously was anyways).

Was that a bug? Or just insane lag on my end?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated