The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

NOED NEEDS NERFED AND HERE IS WHY.

rednightmare
rednightmare Member Posts: 19
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Before all the killer mains and noob killers lose their minds and start crying No One Escapes Death needs nerfed.

What NOED should be is Once the Doors are powered you get the exposed status if you are on Death hook. NOED doesn't help killers become better if all they run is NOED. They get looped all game long and only get two maybe three hooks all game long. Then bam let's get this guy on the hook and facecamp. It happens everytime a killer runs NOED. AND I MEAN EVEEY SINGLE TIME. Then they might get two or three kills because teammates try to get the survivor. but can't.

And before I hear killers cry about D Strike. Well the Devs nerfed D strike into the ground into basically being useless. NOED should get the same treatment.

If you are on deathhook then you get exposed once the exit gates are powered. Not this not even getting downed all game long, pop the last gen, still don't know I'm exposed until I'm half way to the guy on hook just to get hit once and oh look I'm exposed, and I'm just now finding out. These kinds of perks enable killers to continue to play bad.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments