Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Killer stuck on hatch after closing on RPD map

Chips19
Chips19 Member Posts: 2
  1. Playing huntress on RPD map and kill 3 survivors.
  2. Hatch spawns In a room (I cant remember what room exactly, but I know it was in the east side of the building, directly below a hole in the floor which i dropped through to reach this room).
  3. I close the hatch while stood in the entrance/doorframe of the room and get stuck, only able to what feels like slide along the side of the hatch. Huntress made no footstep noises while I moved left and right and there was some weird momentum feeling.
  4. I was stuck there unable to move, and the final survivor runs to the hatch with a key, opens it and escapes.

Very frustrating as it was a close game and would have been able to kill all the survivors if not for this bug.

Character played: Huntress

Map: RPD

Perks: BBQ and Chili, Iron Maiden, Bitter Murmur, Hex: Ruin.

I have attached my logs if that helps. I was about to start recording the issue but the survivor escaped before I could do so.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.