Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should boons be able to proke on multiple floors ?

k0reant3a
k0reant3a Member Posts: 139
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

my Problem with boons is on floor maps it’s kind of hard for a killer to track the boon on a floor map I feel it should only affect that one floor that it was blessed on.🤷🏻‍♂️

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

You put a boon in the main building of Mt Ormond it covers 98% of the building and outside. That's fairly broken if you ask me and I don't have time looking for the source of that annoying hum.

So no they shouldn't affect multiple floors. At most boons should be a dome and not a sphere and range should only be 15-20m range.

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

Maps like Ironworks of misery where there's a guaranteed totem spawn above just really hurts you.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

No, Boons should not effect multiple floors. Boons can fully cover most main buildings, which is kind of unfair.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Why of course, remember that boons are in no way game changing so should be permanent and have zero drawbacks to using them, ever...

Hell I doubt bhvr understand why they are meta being so non game changing and all.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

They shouldn't but i don't see how they could fix that without spending way to much time on it.

All radiusses work on multiple floors. Terror radius, aura readonv like bond, docs shock, etc...

They would have to make something entirelly new just for boons

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

They shouldn't, but you have that for multiple perks:

Whispers, Small Game etc.

I don't think they are able to fix that.

• k0reant3a
    k0reant3a Member Posts: 139

In my opinion when they introduced boons they should of been careful when bringing them out 🤷🏻‍♂️

• RoaderFrost
    RoaderFrost Member Posts: 170

CoH range must be equal to Killers ability to hear that humming. I'm getting tired by seeing survivors heal but not knowing where is that foul witchcraft thing is.

It must be a circle, not orbital bombardment crater.

8 meters around the boon totem should be fine.

And no healing in the basement when this cursed thing is on the second floor above it.

Finding it in RPD is a real nightmare.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

That's it they need to work at this as a whole my terror radius should go down a floor in midwich sure when oni is trampling up there I could understand it but legion that guys arent that big that way you could get more of that moment where you just scare the hell out of a surv when you come down the stairs or down a hole