Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Prowler Achievement/Trophy only tracking when playing The Artist.

Quink
Quink Member Posts: 56

You don't get any progress when playing other killers with killer instinct. Killer like Legion, Twins, Ghost Face etc.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Add The Executioner to that list as well.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,919

Oh my god seriously? I spent like seven matches frenzying the hell out of survivors as Legion for nothing.

• Quink
    Quink Member Posts: 56

Yeah unfortunately. I managed to get it with the artist yesterday but it took forever and i intentionally threw games to miss my crows.

• Pulseangel666
    Pulseangel666 Member Posts: 19

Got the same issue, Progress only counts with the Artist. Tried with Twins and Legion without it working.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

I hope this is a bug-- or text should be updated.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

Ah shoot... I was playing legion and I was still stuck at 62/100.

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know if I was doing something wrong.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

Ahh, so this is the achievement bug that BHVR came up with for this DLC. It wouldn't be a new DLC if they didn't screw up at least one of the achievements.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

It is a bug. When a new chapter drops the achievements always follow the same formula:

• Killer Adept
    • Use the killer's power to injure/down/just land it
    • Do something that can be done by any killer or multiple killers, but the new killer's power or perks really help with it
    • Survivor adept
    • Generator on the new map
    • Do something that can be done by any survivor, but the new survivor's perks really help with it

There's no reason they'd randomly add one like reveal with killer instincts and not stipulate "as the artist" unless it was by accident.