Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Uncompletable Archives

Jamble
Jamble Member Posts: 2

Platform: PC

Description: I have encountered 4 archive challenges that despite reaching the easy requirements, do not complete

• Tome II, Vol I: Dead Hardy (Avoid a basic attack with dead hard)

Even after many successes of dodging a basic attack with dead hard, the challenge does not complete

• Tome VI, Vol I: Crow food (Start a chase with a survivor who has revealed a crows aura with "Spies from the shadows"

Despite 7 successful times doing this the challenge still does not complete.

• Tome VI, Vol IV: That's rude (Within 5 seconds of procing Premonition, point in the killers direction. Do this two times)

I have done this while around people, not around people, being pressed against the killer, having distance on the killer, doing it more than once within the five seconds on several tries. I have tried what it says to do and many variations of it and it still won't work.

• Tome VI, Vol IV: Sprint & Slash (As Oni, demon dash for at least 10 seconds before hitting them)

I have tried this for exactly 10 seconds, I have tried over 10 seconds. Won't count the challenge as completed.

The way it tells you to do them and variations of that don't work.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated