Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Auric cells bug

There was an error when I was buying an auric cell pack, and now every time I open the store it gives me 4000 auric cells. I restarted my game and it’s still happening I just don’t wanna get banned

im on ps5

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• coopercrowley
    coopercrowley Member Posts: 3

It was meant to happen once because my purchase went through even though there was an error. But the glitch is that it won’t stop happening every time I guess

• JAM069
    JAM069 Member Posts: 1

I’m glad that I’m not the only one having this issue. Every time I open the store I get 2250.

• InAcesHole
    InAcesHole Member Posts: 34

Don't spend any of the Auric cells you didn't buy before BHVR addresses this for your account's safety!

Already had dishonest people posting guides on how to exploit this glitch in the subreddit, good on you for reporting this in the bug forums.

• tenninski
    tenninski Member Posts: 1

I too had this issue when I was attempting to purchase a $20 auric cell pack(on PS4 myself). It went through on the playstation store, but didn't add it to the game. I stupidly bought another $20 pack(forgetting I had this issue in the past) and then that time was prompted to restart the game to get it to work. I also kept getting auric cells, each time I restarted the game, or even opened the store. Today it finally stopped increasing after the auric charm update message was sent out, and I finally got a prompt saying my original purchase went through in game. I'm just nervous to spend anything because I don't know what auric cells are actually mine, and what are glitched.

• coopercrowley
    coopercrowley Member Posts: 3

That’s my problem I don’t even remember what I had before the glitch started giving me more