Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Multiple Archive Challenges Bugged

The Following Archive Challenges are bugged since before the update. I have tested them all after the update and all still remain bugged.

1. "That's Rude" Point in the killers direction 2 times after the perk "Premonition" activates (I don't know if the bug lies within the perk itself or if it is just the challenge.
  2. "Sprint and Slash" Demon Dash as Oni for at least 10 seconds then hit someone. (I have done this for up to 30 second dashes with no results)
  3. "Devotion to the Unseen" Hit 3 Survivors while undetectable while using the perk "Dark Devotion" (I have done this on Plague with no results as well as Tier 1 Myers with no results)
  4. "The Beast Awakens" Hit 6 Survivors while undetectable while using the perk "Beast of Prey" (I have done this with actual bloodlust use of the perk with no results and again with undetectable killers with no results)

All these challenges have been bugged for some time now so it would be nice if they received some attention and were fixed.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DangerTHC
    DangerTHC Member Posts: 9

That´s Rude Challenge I can confirm. I tried it several times with different angles and whatever I do it doesn´t count.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

In Tome II Level 1 the challenge “Dead Hardy” doesn’t work either. Probably because of the new hit validation but idk.

• PantsFromIkea
    PantsFromIkea Member Posts: 5

As of the update on December 7th, Sprint and Slash and The Beast Awakens were fixed and completed, but the other two are still bugged.