Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Survivor stuck on back

When I play killer and try to interrupt a survivor's action with a grab, I rarely get a bug where on my screen the survivor gets grabbed and I can hear them on my back, but the survivor didn't get grabbed, their icon on the side doesn't show them in the dying state, and their model disappears from the killer's view for the rest of the game. I do not believe this is a ping issue because I typically get 40-60ms in my lobbies, and I didn't get any hiccups while moving for the matches I encountered this bug. The killer also receives all the penalties of having a survivor on their back without actually carrying the survivor, such as not having a lunge, not being able to use their power, reduced movement speed, etc. When trying to hook the "ghost" carried survivor, the killer is unable to hook them, as pressing the hook button restarts the prompt. Killers cannot be stunned out of this mode either, as I had a pallet dropped on me while this bug occurred and it did not get fixed, and I did not receive a stun or stun animation despite having the pallet dropped directly on me. The things that caused this bug for me were:

1: Interrupting a survivor unhooking another survivor

2: Interrupting a survivor from entering a locker

In these cases, I was playing as Nemesis and the Executioner respectively. These incidents happened weeks apart, but it creates a scenario where the killer might as well just not play due to being unable to hook other survivors.

I don't have any video evidence of this, but if I do encounter this bug again, I will try to record it.

Here is my log, I disconnected when encountering this bug because I felt the game was not worth playing with it, and I had that game about 25 minutes prior to the time of this log.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated