Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Broken rock in new Eyrie of Crows map

Phlebbie
Phlebbie Member Posts: 2

During my first game of the day on PC, I was playing killer (The Artist) on the new Eyrie of Crows map.

Not long into the game, the survivors found a rock that they could get on top of. I tried to ignore it and play out the match, but a Claudette in particular wouldn't leave the rock alone. I could sometimes get hits with the crows on the survivors on the rock, but most of the time only killer instinct would activate.

I decided to start recording to show the problem in order to post it here. At one point you can see the spot that the Claudette is able to get up on.

When I finally tried to get on the rock, I succeeded, but then fell into a crevice that I could not get out of.

I ended up disconnecting due to inability to go anywhere.

(sorry for bad video quality)

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Systronics
    Systronics Member Posts: 1

I had the same issue, I'm on Xbox one (cross-play enabled). I didn't fall into a crevice. I attached a video of what happened to a .zip folder (audio cuts out because I recorded twice, not related to the game).