Nintendo Report System

I've been playing DBD on switch for about 1 and a half year now (survivor main) CP.

Just landed in the forums, looking for some ppl to play with cuz soloQ seems like a waste of time, with all the toxic players nowadays bodyblocking and ruining the game for almost everyone ect.

I've read the do's and don'ts section, when it comes to reporting and what is punishable and not, what really surprises me is that things like dcing (because of caught first), bodyblocking aren't even worth reporting!

I do it quite often, especially with bodyblockers. Only problem is , in the explanation of the DBD rules , reports need to be explained in the comment section ( I know pc has it) and nintendo switch doesn't have that option!

Even as some evidence, which normally could be made with a short video from the device itself has been disabled (yes I know why and fully understand) but still it does take away the option for us switch players to do so.

Maybe they could work on that, it would be an upgrade I think.

Also the in-game chat function could be a thing, just the option to send the GG when the game ends will be nice.

English is not my mother language so sorry it things are not clear, did my best!