Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Daily Christmas Login Reward not working after Day 2

pigeon4ledge
pigeon4ledge Member Posts: 2
edited December 2021 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Login to game

Step 2 : Don't get rewarded the daily christmas login reward

Step 3 : Get confused, upset, and panic

Step 4 : Contact in-game Support, only to get a bot that tells user to insert Player ID that doesn't copy/paste which is so many digits long

I visually saw the login rewards for Day 1 and Day 2 which were the bloodpoints, then I logged in for Day 3 and I think 4 (not sure exactly when the login resets for which timezone, but I'm in Asia, and I've been getting the login rewards when I load into the game after 06:00-09:00 in the morning here.), but didn't get anything. And yes, I logged in from December 1st, so it's not because I missed a day or something as obvious like that.

And just a side note, but maybe consider giving Daily Login Rewards in the future set to be rewarded and reset at 00:00 in each player's timezone accordingly instead of some random timezone set for the convenience of Canada or America somewhere.

Hoping you guys see this and the bug gets fixed before December runs out and I don't get login rewards for the rest of the month!

Cheers and thanks.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,224

Daily Login 3 was Rift Fragments. Have you already reached level 70 on the Rift?

Daily Login 4 has not happened yet. I think it's still 8 or 9 hours away.

• eulenspiegel
    eulenspiegel Member Posts: 2

I can echo this. I have logged on two days in a row, never got the second day of 50K blood points, and never got the rift fragments (and I am not even close to done with the rift). Daily Rituals have refreshed both days for me. I've logged in today at 04:30 a.m. EST, and then yesterday at 06:00 am EST and from 11:30 am - 13:20 pm EST.

• Florencia
    Florencia Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem :( never got the rift fragments.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

You don't get any pop up notification for Rift rewards - only BP.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Rift fragments will just be added without any popup.

• pigeon4ledge
    pigeon4ledge Member Posts: 2

Ouh, I see.

Thanks for the clarification.

Logged into the game and checked The Rift and yes, I think I got the Rigt Frags.

Also got the Iri Shards for the next day to boot, so false alarm I guess. :/

Would be nice tho if we could get a visual notification and sound cue like all the other rewards and better if the login rewards were just reset at each player's 00:00 standard time (just a whole lotta less confusion and less work for Mandy :D).