Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Artist's crows aura not showing

beatddb
beatddb Member Posts: 565

I've been having this issue in almost all of my matches, sometimes I swarm a survivor and I can't see the aura of the swarm. The latest instance of this happening to me was on a Dwight working on a gen, I swarmed him and could see the crows but not their white aura. It also happens when swarming someone who just unhooked or was unhooked, and sometimes it just happens randomly.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Fantasy
    Fantasy Member Posts: 451

When they start removing the crows after about a second the aura disappears. The aura will only stay showing if they aren't trying to remove the crows. Unless you are saying they weren't trying to remove them and the aura still wasn't showing?

• beatddb
    beatddb Member Posts: 565

Yeah they werent trying to remove the crows, because it happened on survs working on gens or inmediatly after i swarm them, so its easier to tell its a bug instead of them trying to repel the swarm