Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Do you loose ground on wiggle if you’ve been bleeding out?

I was just playing a match and I was about 70-75% full on my wiggle. The killer dropped me but waited to pick me up.. I should’ve wiggled free but my bar dropped down below 50%. Is that a new feature???

Best Answer

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710
    Answer ✓

It’s not new, but this is somehow intentional, yes.

i don’t know if it’s was this way from the beginning or if it was inclided with some patch, but it’s been for a long time like that

Answers

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

It's not a new feature, it's something that's been in the game for a long time. Must admit, I don't really see the need of it now though.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,762

When the killer drops you, you gain a chunk of wiggle progress - if this fills the meter, you immediately escape their grasp and can start running. However, if it doesn't, then once you're on the ground you do start to lose wiggle progress. You actually don't even have to be on the ground -you can actually see the bar regressing if you let the killer carry you around without wiggling. I don't actually know what the regression rate is, but it's very slow.

I'm pretty sure the game doesn't mention these mechanics at all.