Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Got stuck in a locker couldnt get killed by anything .

alex42
alex42 Member Posts: 1

1.boot game

2 .start a public match (i started with 1 friend in a party) as meg with sprint burst, quick and quite and resilience no item.

3.get on lerys memorial insitute

4.run around and get into a locker in one of the bathrooms(cant tell whcih one first day playing)

notes:

the killer was the nurse

she heart beat was about half way through

i started in a yard went into the hospital went left for a bit looking for a generator then whent to the one in a circular room failed the skill check on teh first check, ran back away heard the heart beats and got into a close i found.

i could not get out of the locker, nor could the locker be opened by the killer. when the timer for the end came and timed out since i was in the locker and couldnt be taked out i couldnt be killed by it either. so for the game to end the killer had to leave teh match.

the killed tried to hit the locker use its ability on the locker or open it nothing worked. we didnt try for another survivour to open the locker as there was no opotunity.

if i missed any information do ask me

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated