Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Buy the pass does not give you all the rewards EN / ESP / GEN

Caos
Caos Member Posts: 4
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I have bought the pass when it reaches level 70 and they have not given me the aura cells that they promise in the pass. Of the 1000 that they promise they have only given me 625. I already reported the error on November 18 and I still do not get help. Am I the only one that happens?

He comprado el pase cuando llegue al nvl 70 y no me han dado las células de aura que prometen en el pase. De las 1000 que prometen solo me han dado 625. Ya reporte el error el 18 de Noviembre y sigo sin que me ayuden. ¿Soy al unico que le ocurre?

Ich habe den Pass gekauft, wenn er Level 70 erreicht hat und sie haben mir nicht die Aurazellen gegeben, die sie im Pass versprechen. Von den 1000, die sie versprechen, haben sie mir nur 625 gegeben. Ich habe den Fehler bereits am 18. November gemeldet und bekomme immer noch keine Hilfe. Bin ich der einzige der passiert?

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.