Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Corrective Action Bugged?

Used corrective action, playing in a public match with a friend, she was not missing skill checks just succeeding the checks and still ate all of the tokens even when she was not missing skill checks. Is it bugged?

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Trushy
    Trushy Member Posts: 1

For me too

• SpectreVII7
    SpectreVII7 Member Posts: 1

Me also

• icecrem55
    icecrem55 Member Posts: 13

Can confirm me as well.

• BratG7
    BratG7 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2021

Yeah, just had the same issue. We only noticed it when a teammate with Fast Track hit a great while working with the Corrective Action guy. Since then, even into the next couple games, EVERY skill check, hit or not, by teammates consumes a token.

Edit: I don't know if it has any effect, but it also happened during a long play session. It was working properly when we first started, but hours later it started eating all the tokens as described.