Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Need to restart the game to play to games in a row with friends

Dear Team,

when i play with friends, dbd is kicking me out of the party after the game or doesn't let me play a second game in a row without restarting the game.

This happens with every survivor or killer i play. Either online or in custom game, but only when playing with friends.

I play on PC and through Epic Games. My friends play on PC (Epic and Steam), PS4 and Switch. They told me it is an old bug. I searched in the internet and didn't find a solution, only the bugreports.

• Character played: Any
  • Perks played: Any
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: 99% after game with friends

It is the first time in my life that i have to write a bug report, because it is so annoying. I will upload the logfiles that i find. Most of it includes the bug.

I hope you take this report seriously and will try to fix it in near future.

Regards,

1stgreeklegend

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated