Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Missing Sound Files? (PS4)

FishSticks11
FishSticks11 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2021 in Bug Reporting

So I have noticed a couple updates ago that there have been some sounds missing while playing. There is a lack of varying voices from the survivors (injured/hooked/hit) compared to updates prior, and there are times where the chase/dying/hooked music state would be bugged or not played at all.

This has been happening ever since around the Hellraiser Chapter release or just after it.

I thought it would be fixed after a reinstall but the sounds are still missing. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this an actual issue? Kind of hope it can be fixed because I enjoyed having the variety of sound design in the game but now it's a repeat of the same audio files (god forbid the same constant moan) or lack thereof any sound at all.

Thanks for your time in reading. First time writing in here.

Post edited by FishSticks11 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated