Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Not getting "Blood on the Face" achievment with Pyramid Heads special kill and error code 30005

Akumakaji
Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,209

error code 30005 createfile failed with 32

• Platform: PC, steam

• Description of the issue: I had a game on Lery's with Pyramid Head, were I killed all survivors with Pyramid Heads personal mori, ie Final Judgement. After the game I didn't recieve the Hidden Achievment "Blood on your Face". After restarting the game I got error code 30005 createfile failed with 32 and couldn't start the game again.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): I tried several times to restart the game, but always got the same error message. After this I validated my steam files and could finally restarted the game.

• Sadly I forgot to take a screenshot of the endgame screen, because I thought that exiting the game would update my achievments.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Frys_Dog
    Frys_Dog Member Posts: 93

I think that Pyramid Head's Final Judgement doesn't count for the achievement, not sure, but i think that you must use an ebony mory or Devour Hope (i got that one at the same time with the Hag adept i believe).

Hope i'm wrong and you can get that achievement :D