Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck in Place / Couldn't Move With Puzzlebox

liquidlight
liquidlight Member Posts: 344
edited December 2021 in Bug Reporting

Bug: Stuck to some debris (cabinet/tire loop)

Map: Azarov's Resting Place : Autohaven Wreckers

System: PS4

I was playing survivor (Zarina Kassir).

Killer was Pinhead.

We had one generator left. I had unhooked a survivor and ran to get the box (its just three of us left and I assume other person is working on a gen). They came with me. I picked up the box and moved to stand next to some debris since the chains had just barely activated and were being annoying by hooking me and preventing me from doing the puzzle. I was trying to solve the puzzle right up against the objects when the killer appeared and hit the person next to me. From that point on I was stuck in place unable to move and the box was still in my characters hand. He didn't notice me or didn't see me. He killed her (mori) and then left to hunt the other remaining survivor who was on the opposite side of the map. Nothing I did could get me unstuck (pushing circle, trying to run -pressing R1-, or anything. I could look around but that was it. Ravens appear above, killer finds and hooks the other survivor, comes back and hits me (that's when the box vanishes from my chars hand) and I'm free to move (we were screwed at that point). Not a fun bug. I do have video if absolutely necessary but its just what I described above.

Edit: I could crouch while stuck. Not sure if that's important. Music played the whole time as well. I also had the oblivious status effect.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated