Sound bug Nemesis

Options
Brayton
Brayton Member Posts: 52
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

Nemesis' foottsteps or hitting sound are bugged you can hear them at random times throught out the match.

Post edited by Brayton on
30 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• BobbleHead7777
    BobbleHead7777 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Yea same here.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,369
    Options

Can confirm. I think the sound plays when he used his tentacle and it goes back into his body.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 350
    Options

Also can confirm. Every time he uses the tentacle (whether or not it hits) it plays a heavy 'thud' SFX for all players. Dunno why.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

I'm not sure it's his footsteps - I think it's when he either M1s or uses the tentacle. One of these cues is mapwide, but it's hard to tell which (since if you're close enough to tell what he's doing, you can hear the audio normally.)

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,272
    Options

Yes, just had that. Randomly hearing "tock" sounds.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,080
    Options

Had a match on ps4 tonight, both myself and swf teammate were hearing random thuds. Was like the thud sound he makes when he punches something but like nonstop. Heard them more frequently when I was in a snowman moving about the map than when I was outside.

• Jacket1
    Jacket1 Member Posts: 9
    Options

I also constantly hear the thud hit sound no matter the distance and it super loud even though my game is at 15% volume.

• SassySnorlax
    SassySnorlax Member Posts: 13
    Options

I've noticed when playing as Nemesis, you'll hear random crates opening as well. Like someone is near by opening the Vaccine Boxes.

• tourniquet
    tourniquet Member Posts: 12
    Options

It is so irritating I actualy DCed because of this. It seems that is heard around the map when he uses his tentacle.

• Brayton
    Options

Well yes that is also a bug. the supply crates open when you come near them even tho the vaccine is already out and has been used by the survivors. It's not when they are near it's when the killer is near cuz as survivor playing against Nemesis you don't have that bug. If you know what i mean

• Brayton
    Options

yeah it's when he pulls in his tentacle back into his arm. When you play Nemesis you hear that sound too. But when i remember that sound is not normally played when he does his tentacle back into his arm so idk how or what that bugged caused to happend but yeah it did

• Brayton
    Options

Apperently they have fixed the bug in the PTB

• Fixed an issue that caused the end of the Nemesis tentacle cooldown audio to play on Survivor side.

so that's good to hear i will be testing this