Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC (Killer) Bug - Got Stuck Picking Up A Survivor Pyramid Head

Recreating the Problem:

1. Play Killer
  2. Injure a Survivor working on a gen
  3. Survivor starts working on the gen right away
  4. Pick up the survivor while they are working on the gen
  5. Get Stuck in place.

Additional Information:

1. Pyramid Head Killer
  2. Perks: Thrilling Tremors, Whispers Trail of Torment, Deathbound
  3. Map: The Asian Themed Map with a temple in the middle with stairs leading up to it. (Sorry don't know the name)
  4. Frequency of Issue: Has only happened to me this one time so far. But this is my 10th PH game so 1 in every 10?

Sorry Not Sure What Log is what because the first one here has a different name compared to all the other ones I am seeing - So I figured I should upload both incase I send the wrong one.

Please look at the video I have attached, in this video I injured the survivor and they got back on the generator and I went to pick them up and was forced to be stuck in place until they failed a skill check.

Sorry that the video is in a zip, the upload limit is only 50MB and I couldn't upload any other way :/

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated