Shelter woods needs a rework

Pig_Is_Pog
Pig_Is_Pog Member Posts: 222
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

does anyone else absolutely hate getting deadzone woods as both killer and survivor?

map is so big for killer ist annoying to patrol and from the survivors perspective it’s probably the most deadzone map in the game. i don’t think i’ve ever seen a shelter woods that has more then 6 or 7 pallets, the entire middle and borders are completely empty and there’s no hills or line of sight blockers either.

surely it can be shrunk down and have a few pallets added so it’s more like wreckers yard, you know, an actual decent map?

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

So many maps need to be smaller, and Shelter woods is one of them

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

This map is just kinda bland and boring with no real flavor to it other than a single unique object in the middle that doesn't affect gameplay of the map at all.

In terms of balance I don't mind it as killer, I do dislike getting it as survivor though.

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

The map is boring to navigate, lacks of originality and personality. Stealth killers, perks and addons are useless, a lot of dead zones and no verticality for dynamic movement and balance landing.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

Shelter woods is like, the one large map I don’t mind getting as killer because of how notorious it is for deadzones and lack of pallets.

I wish they would add a few more pallets and make it smaller.