Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Getting kicked out of every game

I'm playing on PC.

I am having a problem that's making it impossible to play the game. I can't get into any game at all. I can join a lobby, and its all fun and games. But then, when it's time to start playing on a map - i'm getting kicked. It says that I have disconnected from the host (Error: 500). The strange thing is that I can play fine on daytime, and sometimes on some evenings.

I've tried validating my files, I've tried with two different routers, with two different ISP. Every other game works fine - and with a conection of 1000/1000 my internet should not be a problem.

I tried to get an answer on the Steam-forum but that wasn't successful. Does someone know what to do about this?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lukaine89
    Lukaine89 Member Posts: 2

I've been having a similar issue as well, but it happens whenever I play Leon. I get into a group and the game is goign fien, and then suddenly I get deced/kicked from the game. I tried playing as Jonah to see if the issue happens with him, but the game plays normally without any issues.