Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Downing survivors that exits a locker causes them to noclip

Platform: PC (Epic Games Store)

Occured: 1st time ever

Recently I've been playing as the Huntress on the Pale Rose map and I was in chase of last 2 survivors, both Claudettes with medkits. Downed one and followed 2nd to upstairs section of big ship, where she went into a locker that is on the side of the cockpit. She went out of it slowly and as I downed her, she clipped into the locker, causing a couple things to happen:

1. I was unable to grab her, however, 2nd Claudette healed her, as I was certain the 1st one was stuck.

2. I was unable to open a locker, as if the bugged Claudette was standing in front of it.

As she was healing to healthy state, only part of her that was visible was her elbow, clipping thru locker doors during self healing animation. At this point, I was sure that I'll let 2nd Claudette escape, mostly because I alredy had 6 hooks, 1 kill and 1 disconnected player and was certain that 2nd one was stuck. The last Claudette repaired a generator, I opened the gate for her and then... suddenly BOTH ran past me. OC, I filled in a report after match for overusing game bugs, but what I want more is fixing said bug.

How to reproduce: Use Claudette Morel with yellow medkit, pink jacket and black trousers, Huntress is equipped with blue eyes mask, def axe and cape, as well as badge and bandaged haft addons. She comes to Pale Rose chasing injured Claudette from the map border side, comes up thru the ship and up yhe stairs on the opposite side to the generator. Claudette takes a right and jumps into locker, Huntress hits a locker, Claudette slowly exits locker, Huntress hits her, not grabs while exiting.

Theory: Downed Claudette was pushed in between locker and wall, as there was a split second where I was able to pick her up, but she immediately moved and the prompt wouldn't pop up on any side of locker, because game thought she was in front of it, but also inside.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated