Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Switch - Player DC'd while holding Pinhead's Lament Configuration and created permanent Chain Hunt

While playing against Pinhead on RPD today, a player picked up the Lament Configuration but didn't solve it. When the Chain Hunt began, I ran around the map trying to find the player to somehow get them to solve the box because we couldn't accomplish anything with the Chain Hunt going. When I got put on 1st hook, I only saw the aura of 2 survivors. I wasn't sure whether the player holding the box was trolling and hiding in a locker or something. The rest of the game was unplayable with the Chain Hunt going. I died and when I got to the end-game lobby, saw that the player who was supposedly holding the Lament Configuration the whole time had DC'd. So it seems as though they DC'd right after picking up the box. The box did not re-spawn or anything...it showed that the player was holding it the entire time even though they had DC'd.

This has only happened to me once.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated