Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Game Crashed, caused matchmaking penalty against my will

Step 1: played killer in public lobby (hag)

step 2: exit gates were powered, last gen completed.

step 3: as im walking towards one of the exit gates, game crashed and restarted

step 4: all challenge progression lost, and received matchmaking penalty

Xbox 1 platform

why is this my fault? why am i being punished because your stupid game ######### itself? im already being punished for the holidays because you introduced a bug where i cant add my friends, something that was never a problem before, but now during the rare time we have off together, we cant play.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

The server is unable to tell whether someone left the game voluntarily or their game crashed due to this being something that's very easy exploitable. This is the reason why the DC penalty is kept low initially so if your game does crash, by the time that you've rebooted etc there will be minimal time left on your penalty, if anything.

This discussion has been closed.