Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - User ID Inconsistencies in Friend Search

My friend searching ability was restored this evening luckily, but when searching for my friend they have a differing user ID along with their name than the one on their profile currently. When they first joined/opened DBD they had one user ID, then when connected to a behavior account it changed - in the friend search it shows me the original ID and they are having the same issue for me. We tried sending requests since the username was correct, but they never went through (I'm guessing due to the incorrect user ID). I wasn't sure if this is part of the overall friend search issues that are happening but thought I would report just in case.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated