Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer speed glitch

zarraha
zarraha Member Posts: 1
edited December 2021 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Brief description:

-Suddenly started moving very fast as killer with no known cause

More details:

I was playing trapper, and about halfway through the match my movement got glitchy and stuttering back and forth, but on average I was moving forward somewhere around 50-100% faster than usual. I don't remember exactly what I was doing when it started, and thought it was just internet connection issue at first. Over time the stuttering got less dramatic but the speed boost stayed, so I zoomed around the map hitting walls, stepping into traps, and occasionally hitting healthy survivors, just to see if it would stop, which it never did.

I don't know what caused this. I had no perks or add-ons which affect movement speed at all except agitation, and I wasn't carrying a survivor when it started. I've never installed or used hacks of any sort (though the survivors in that match obviously suspect me now). I really don't know what caused it. If it matters, my build was

Addons: bloody coil, trapper sack

Perks: Save the Best for Last, Ruin, BBQ Chilli, Agitation

Map: Saloon

I don't know how to replicate this since I don't know why it happened. I will update if it happens again I guess.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated