Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor Mikaela glitched on a Dreamlike Pallet

Description: The surviving woman was trapped under a dream bed after placing it on her (from the video it is not clear that it was a dream bed, because I was too close but I can assure you it was), at the beginning the interaction is appeared "pick up", but, after a while, she disappeared, while instead the survivors were able to interact with the surviving woman with the "cure" interaction (episode that happened shortly after the video was recorded), after the surviving woman was healed, she managed to free herself from the pallet in which she was stuck.

- Console: PS4 Slim

- Map: Silent Hill

- Killer: Freddy

- Add-on: Block whit unicorn and Rake

- Perks: Corrupt Intervention, Deception, Save The Best For Last and Overload

- Offer: A offer for bonus points (I don't remember specifically)

- Step for reproduce the bug:

1) Play as Killer Freddy in the pubblic matches.

2) Eliminate a Survivor after a Dream Pallet has been thrown at you, then place another in the same location, however, at the same time, the Survivor must be in the same location where the Dream Pallet will be placed.

3) If the bug is successful, you should see the survivor's body trapped inside the dream bed and above all, you should not be able to pick it up.

- Frequency of the issue: only once in many matches (for now).

Comments

• TheClausOfficial
    TheClausOfficial Member Posts: 113

Can any admins delete this thread, please? I already have another active discussion like this one here.