Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

non-interchangable cosmetic items needs a prompt so players know not to buy them.

MegaMech
MegaMech Member Posts: 13

Cosmetic items that are not interchangeable need a prompt letting players know that they can't mix and match.

Are players purchasing out of their own fully-informed choice? Or are players being scammed into buying things that do not work as advertised?

I feel the second after purchasing the polychrom outfit for Yun Jin Lee. At least give me a refund so I can buy something else.

2 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

You have a symbol in the store that tells you the cosmetics are in a set and you can’t mix and match sets in the store as well. It’s really not hidden.

also there are no refunds for something like that. (I think there was an exception because of a bug for the RE linked sets)

This discussion has been closed.