Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Developer Update Feedback - More settings options??

I feel like everything in tonight's developer patch notes are positive changes for the overall health of the game, however I have to ask myself something. With the introduction of a "press M1 to toggle" setting, why aren't more options able to be changed and switched in the Settings menu?

I honestly think I'd rather press A and D to wiggle, rather than worry about whether I'm going to hit skill checks or not. The thing is, because these skill checks are happening so often during wiggle, it's going to be just as much of a button mash as it is to press A+D. I'd personally like a Settings option to switch between using A and D and having the new wiggle skill checks.

It was fine for the Struggle stage on hooks, because mashing space bar genuinely WAS annoying, and sort on the hand a lot of times. But using A and D is not, so it's definitely worth considering that this should be a player's choice in the settings.

On that note, would LOVE to see a Settings option to enable/disable that damn chat filter.

Another nice one might be the ability to switch between the new survivor locomotion (movement) and the classic animations. These could all be fantastic quality of life additions to the Settings menu! You'd win the love of so many players by adding these kinds of settings to the menu.

Thanks for your time to read this feedback. These really are things that should be switchable settings, in my opinion.

Comments