30 Losses on Nurse

Pulsar
Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

30 straight L's.

I quit playing Killer normally (because it's no longer fun whether I win or lose) so I decided to try to play Killers I have never played before in hopes that it would be a fresh experience.

Apparently, that was a mistake because I've lost 30 straight games while trying to learn Nurse.

Do the people making this game understand how ######### demoralizing it is to get clicked at, t-bagged and generally treated like a joke for thirty goddamn games? I had someone send me a TWITCH WHISPER to "learn how to play Killer gg baby Killer."

I had hoped that my MMR would lower enough to the point where I might get people on my skill level, but apparently not. I'm getting the exact same perk set-ups and the exact same people as my first games. It's not even that my MMR is high, I'm just BAD at Nurse because I've NEVER PLAYED HER BEFORE. I can't aim blinks and can't land hits and I'm never going to be able to because my games are ending before I get to learn ANYTHING.

Is this a rant/vent post? yes. Am I pissed? yes. Is this meant to be taken seriously? not really. Am I close to not being able to find any enjoyment in this game. also yes.

Comments