Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Forsaken Boneyard Exploit.

Xbox Series S- Exploit on Forsaken Boneyard map for survivors.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Survivors can climb on a certain rock on the Forsaken Boneyard map and cannot be touched.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AstroLive8333
    AstroLive8333 Member Posts: 160
    edited January 2022

oop

How do I do that?

(Edit: asking so i can be funny, I won't exploit it)

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454
    edited January 2022

You go to the lowest corner of any rock, if its low enough and exploitable, you can get on it by basically running into that corner going back and forth until you get on top of it. Is a thing (or was) with other maps with rocks too like Ormond. Can also be done with things like the bench (next to the desk) in RCPD in the hallway to the right of the main lobbys exit gate.

EDIT: Just beware killers can do it to and if they cant figure it out but have a ranged attack will probably hit you with it.