Predator Rework

So predator is probably the worst perk for Killers, after monstrous shrine. My Changes will make it a bit more of a choice on certain killers like spirit and pinhead. Since a lot of players will stop running when spirit phases and pinheads chains automatically lets survivors walk.

Predator 

• -Walking survivors will get afflicted with the hindered status effect 
  • -Scratch marks remain for 2 additional seconds

your thoughts ?

Comments

• Zolfo16
    Zolfo16 Member Posts: 479

Predator is a learning perk. Like Unrelenting. It is not meant to be competitive.

BUT we still can improve it.

1) Scratch marks will spawn considerably closer together

2) Footsteps marks will stay visible for 1/2/3 seconds longer

3) Scratch marks colour will be highlighted and more visible, like bloodhound, making tracking easier for colour blind players

• Gamerherz
    Gamerherz Member Posts: 49

My changes won’t change the fact that it’s a learning perk. Scratch marks will be visible longer which obliviously helps newer players, so it won’t change at that part. The hindered effect won’t affect new players since both sides won’t really notice it since they’re new. But experienced players will notice it and will have to make a choice of either running and taking the risk of the killer seeing their scratch marks easier or keep walking but Traverse the map slower. And as I said it will be handy for some killers

• Zolfo16
    Zolfo16 Member Posts: 479

Yes but man:

Walking survivors will get afflicted with the hindered status effect 

This is too much for a perk! You think it is not but it is a pretty significan effect. Moreover BHVR already said that a perk that affects EVERYONE must be an Hex perk.

• Gamerherz
    Gamerherz Member Posts: 49

Hindered can be anything from 3% to 20%. It can be adjusted how bhvr would want it, it’s just a suggestion. I would add 5% which wouldn’t be gamebreaking. And you need to consider that there’s fixated. So if someone uses it in his build he’s immune. Since fixated is 15% I believe