Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Cage of Atonement bug on DC’ing survivor

Nintendo Switch Version

A survivor who was inflicted with torment and in the dying state disconnected whilst I was in the middle of the cage of atonement interaction and it caused me to be unable to do anything.

Step 1 : Perform the cage of atonement interaction on a survivor in the dying state inflicted with torment

Step 2: The survivor disconnects whilst in the middle of the interaction

Step 3: I can no longer do anything at all (Move around, move my camera, using my power or even attack)

Killer played:

Pyramid Head / The Executioner

Perks:

Save the best for last

Barbecue and Chili

Pop goes the Weasel

Hex : Plaything

Map:

Eyrie of Crows

Frequency of the issue:

First time encountered

I unfortunately wasn’t able to grab a clip of it because I was on the switch version but this bug caused me to lose the last survivor and they got the hatch. I’m not sure if this is also an issue on other platforms and this is the first time Ive encountered it.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated