Boons are too powerful and its taking too long to fix them

Lunar_Wing
Lunar_Wing Member Posts: 30
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

My last message was removed because I was not civil so I will keep it so. The response the devs have given towards boon totems is inadequate. It shows a complete lack of urgency for the real outcry that boons are effecting the game negatively. I have played hundreds of hours and both killer and survivor for years now. As much as I use to hate self care as killer and the new dead hard changes with hit validation, these boons are universally agree by both killers and survivors that they are too powerful. Every single game I have played as survivor someone brings boons and it normally single handedly turns the game around.

I see countless posts about this as well as every person I talk with in game weather they are killer or survivor all agree that they are too strong. Everyone was expecting, no, HOPING for some kind of nerf or change to boon totems. Countless members of this community have given constructive criticism towards boons since they came out but the devs response was "We dont want to get burned for being too hasty". Well regardless, by saying you will not do anything you have inherently upset many people who were hoping for something.

If the devs need to hear this then let it be so, DO SOMETHING! Dont just do nothing and say nothing. If you want feedback, MAKE A POLL in game! You've done that in the past for killer suggestions, why not for feedback on a legitimate problem? You want more feedback? Scroll through the forums! There is hundreds of posts here about possible changes. The most common change I have seen requested was to make boons a one time use some how. Either killers can fully break the totem so it can't be replaced in the same spot or make it so the survivor can only place it one time!

Regardless something needs to be done and everyone is waiting for it!

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments