Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Resilience Not Working When Charges of My Toolbox Run Out

Darth_Cader
Darth_Cader Member Posts: 128

Platform: PS4

Description of issue: So I go into a match with Spine Chill, No Mither, Dead Hard, and Resilience and a commodious toolbox with brand new part and wire spool. After the toolbox runs out of charges, I should still have an indicator that my repairing is still sped up (due to the fact that Resilience should still be in effect), but I don't. However, if I stop repairing with R2 and then get back on the gen using R1, then Resilience starts working as intended. So I'm not sure if Resilience is working at all, even when repairing with a toolbox, or if it works as long as toolbox repairing is going, and only stops once the toolbox runs out of charges. I was also playing Feng Min at the time, if that helps with finding the bug.

Steps to reproduce: Take the aforementioned perks and items (and also be Feng Min, as I have not been able to do this with any other survivor as I don't have the perks for them). Get on a gen with your toolbox. Keep repairing until you deplete your toolbox of its charges. Watch as your repair bar turns grey instead of gaining the speed bonus for Resilience.

Occurrence: This has happened I think around 3 or 4 times. However one time I did this, I believe that Resilience appeared to work. But that was a month ago and I cant really remember.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated