Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

After grabbing while I was trying to get into the locker, the killer could not even hook me. And...

IoSoD
IoSoD Member Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

Me: Meg Thomas

Perks: Lithe, Decisive strike, We`re gonna live forever, Adrenaline

Map: If im not mistaken, it was Red Forest

Killer: Huntress

So, what happened. I have already been hooked twice, and in a chase I tried to get to the locker to slow her down, but huntress grabbed me midway. I didnt even try to struggle (as I would be dead at hook anyway), however, when she got to the hook, she didnt actually hook, just walked around it. I didnt understand whats happening at first, but apparently she couldnt hook me at all. I tried to struggle at this point, but the a-d button on the screen was heavily glitching (appearing/disappearing), and smashing a/d didnt even work.

Then, things became even more strange. First, I disappeared from Huntresses arms (She was walking as if im still here). Then, I just got stuck in the bush (huntress left), not being able to move, but the button to ENTER A LOCKER appeared. I got into the... Bush locker? Then i tap the button to "exit", and I once again was teleported - to the actual locker - but I was walking/flying as if I am on the Huntress shoulder. I actually exited through exit gates by flying on invisible huntress shoulder.

I am so confused. This most certainly ruined Huntresses experience of the game, so i decided to send this here. I am literally scared this abomination can happen when I play the killer

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated