Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rebooting issue

stein
stein Member Posts: 2

TO ADD IN YOUR TITLE

PC - Rebooting issue

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

When I surf the web with the game on, a reboot occurs.

A reboot occurs while I'm playing the game as a killer or a survivor.

Or it happens when you turn on the game and access games such as Dark Soul 3 at the same time.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Reboots occur regardless of the map, technology, or character type of game play.

A total of 50 reboots have occurred in the last two weeks.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

-----

I asked the support team about this problem, and I think it's beyond their ability, and I got a final answer to post a bug report.

Below is the details I inquired about.

-----

I bought a computer a few days ago, and rebooting occurred repeatedly during DBD execution.

Reboot occurs when DBD is running or when web surfing occurs in the lobby.

It occurred about 30 times from January 7th to today.

The computer specifications...

CPU : AMD 5600X

Mainboard: B450M mortar max

GPU : Nvidia 3060ti

Samsung 16G Ram.

I've played DBD, Starcraft 2, Diablo2 R, Darksouls 3, and Red Dead Online.

Among them, only DBD had a problem.

When I checked the Windows event log,

>> kernel power 41(63)

This error,

>> WHEA Logger 18

>> Machine Check Exception

>> Bus/Interconnect Error

This error has occurred.

Next is the way I've done it.

1. Reinstall the latest driver with AMD master, check the latest version of Nvidia driver, and check the latest version of Windows 21H.

2. Reinstall the latest main board version.

3. Change PBO, CPB, and global C-state settings to Auto -> disable in BIOS settings.

4. DBD steam integrity check or reinstallation.

5. Repeat the above process after reinstalling Windows 10.

+ 6. I tried to repair EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) and get an answer from the support team to see if the problem was solved, and a reboot occurred after about eight rounds of the game.

It was judged that it was not a problem such as cooling dust cleaning because it was assembled with a new computer, and the temperature of the CPU and GPU was between 40 and 60 degrees when DBD was running, and the fan was also running at low speed.

Thus, I visited the PC customer center yesterday and checked the fire strike with CPU load test, GPU load test, RAM test, and 3D Mark for 26 hours and received a reply that it was a compatibility problem, not a hardware problem.

Googling, I don't think I've ever seen a reboot on an Intel CPU, and I think it's mostly in people who use AMD Risen CPU.

And I posted the same message on the bulletin board related to the technology issue on this site, and I gave a definite answer that the kernel power issue is my power problem.

But if the power was a problem, it wouldn't have happened in games other than DBD play, or even the computer wouldn't have turned on well, but that problem didn't happen. And there were many cases where googling was not a power problem.

How can we solve this problem?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Claudette_Lost
    Claudette_Lost Member Posts: 3

Did you ever find a solution for this problem? One Year later and i got the exact same problem as you describe.

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

What is the BIOS version of your PC's mainboard? Can you show me a screenshot of the mainboard section of CPU-Z?