Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Exploit at Badham Preschool - Unhookable survivors when using specific perks and offerings

sharkster13
sharkster13 Member Posts: 236
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: Any

Description: These 4 players figured out that if you put an offering for Badham Preschool and move the Basement into the Killer Shack, any survivor that goes down at the bottom of the Preschool will not be hookable. I had one survivor that was always going down who had No Mither and could always pick himself up combined with Flip-Flop, Boil Over and Soul Guard, two survivors with Breakout covering both entrances and sabo toolboxes in case I was able to bring him up (which I did with this build), I was still unable to hook the survivor because the others would presabo the hooks when I was almost there. To top it off there was one totem nearby which always spawns near the Preschool and was charged with Boon: Circle of Healing and Boon: Exponential making it always possible to heal and pick themselves up in case something goes rouge. Even if I turned off the Boon, other survivors would be able to pick each other up and take hits until the Boon is recharged. Even with this build I was unable to do anything. The forth survivor would be fixing gens and would pop from time to time and do a flashlight save (which luckly he couldn't do because I was running Lightborn).

I've put a screenshot of the perks hiding the players names. This is a very abuseable build/combo and needs to be looked into.

Post edited by sharkster13 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated