Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"Ace's Journey" challenge not working

saturan
saturan Member Posts: 20

I'm doing the "Aces's Journey" challenge (Tome 4, page 2).

It requires the player to finish repairing 1 generator, unhook 1 survivor (not said to be safe unhook) and cleanse 1 totem.

On one game, i've finish repairing 3 generators, cleanse 2 totems and unhook 1 survivor. This can be seen in the post-game screenshots attached.

Yet, the challenge is not considered done, after completing every tasks.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

It has to be a safe unhook

• EXPERIMENTONGOD
    EXPERIMENTONGOD Member Posts: 36

I just completed "Ace's Journey" from Tome IV Level 4 (it's the same as OP but you need 2 of each).

I think the issue is that the tooltip is missing the word SAFELY. As in you need to do 1 (or 2 in my case) SAFE UNHOOKS.

If you have the perk "We're Gonna Live Forever" equip it as it will tell you if your unhook was safe or not.