The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Offering "Shroud of binding" not working

Ardevlirn
Ardevlirn Member Posts: 7

"Shroud of binding" offering description state that all survivor will start together.

Platform: PC

Step to reproduce:

1- Bring "Shroud of binding" offering

2- Find you and other survivor didn't spawn together

Over the last 2 weeks i used 4 or 5 "Shroud of binding", there wasn't any conflicting offering and it got consumned everytime yet when spawning there wasn't any survivor in my area, for 3 of those game thanks to perk "Empathy", failed skillcheck from other survivor and me looking for them to do challenge, i knew withing the first 20-30s of the game that we spawned in at least 3 different corner of the map.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 389

Don't worry, you don't actually need to use that offering because 90% of your matches will spawn you next to your entire team.

• Sapphyre
    Sapphyre Member Posts: 8

I think these things are related and could be an actual bug if they haven't added it to be intended.

It used to be that spawning as a survivor was totally random and on occasion you would end up next to 1 of your teammates (unless those add-ons were used). Lately, I've noticed I will spawn with minimum 2 teammates if not all 3 which often allows for a quick 1st gen finish if the killer doesn't immediately come to our location.

I honestly find this a moderate detriment (if it's not a bug). For some killers they want survivors grouped up (like The Shape to stalk or Legion to land multiple Frenzy hits) while for other killers they want them separate so they can pick them off.

• Toofou
    Toofou Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023

I confirm i noticed that since 6.6.0 ... It never work for me even if there is no other offering from other players etc ...

Happened to me just right now !